We will take care of semiconductor dicing!
Why is there a yield loss happening when you take the wide dice street?
- Up to 35μm is available for mass production
|A wafer attached to
|After dicing||Small chip of kerf
|Mutilated chip product|
Do you have a problem with throughput degradation?
- We can mass produce with 120mm/sec
Cutting time if we changed 80(mm/sec)⇒120(mm/sec) for 250µm □ chip = 150%UP
Is there a problem with time consumption and cost up due to the extra step of cut to control chipping?
- We can mass produce with low cost by Half cut + Breaking.
|Original developed fully
automatic braking equipment.
※Change step cut to one pass cut ⇒ Also saves time of 2 spindle dual cutting
Do you have a problem with chipping back side?
- • We can make chipping back side less than 30µm.
|Ability of the distribution of
chipping back side
|A picture for observing
back side chipping
Do you have a problem with increase flexural strength?
Do you have trouble with the variation or decrease in the flexural strength or do you want to keep the chip strength?
- • We can manage dicing and back side process specification to increase flexural strength.
Do you have a problem with cutting difficult materials to cut and dice?
- We can provide a variety of ways of processes such as the way of holding works (tape, wax, etc…) and a variety of materials (resin, metal, electroplating, etc..)
①We can increase the acquisition rate by ensuring kerf width 60µm, chipping less than 15µm
and chip size 250 µm for GaAs products.
②Do you have a problem of InP chip lacking and chipping?
We also provide InP dicing service with high yield based on our long time experience.
③Other electronic materials
We have a test cutting system to process new condition prototype products such as Ceramics,
GaN, SiC, sapphire and other new materials.
Fixing work piece with tape
Fixing work piece with wax